Innovation/alternative technology to reduce CO2 emissions in Contract Logistics
Innovation/alternative technology to reduce CO2 emissions in Sea/Air/Road Logistics:
4R Activities of sustainable packaging
– Reduce the overall consumption of packaging materials,
– Re-use packaging materials and implement re-usable solutions,
– Recycle packaging materials and use materials made of recycled plastics,
– Replace conventional materials with bio-, paperbased or compostable materials.
Plastic packaging material consumption reduction and sustainability increase
Contributors to achieve over target by 2022:
– 20 per cent reduction of plastic packaging material consumption,
– 100 per cent recyclable or recycled materials.
reduction of CO2 emissions related to plastic packaging materials*
* reference year 2020